Miami Temporary Visa Lawyers

Visitor & Tourist Visas (B-1, B-2)

For persons desiring to enter the United States temporarily for business or for pleasure, tourism or medical treatment.

Student Visa (J and M)

For people who come to the U.S. to study or participate in an exchange program. Before you can apply at a U.S. embassy or consulate for a student or exchange visa, you must first apply to and be accepted by an approved school.

During the student and visitor processes is very convenient to obtain the assistance of a lawyer dedicated to the area of immigration, which has the expertise you need. This process requires you to provide the evidence necessary to demonstrate that you meet all the requirements established by law. An error or omission in the petition or in the presentation of such evidence may cause delays or denial of it.

Request information about Temporary Visa

0 + 1 = ?

Call Now Button